Come join us for the
10th Annual Chicken and Rib Dinner
Presented by the Salem Volunteer Fire Company
- DATE: Saturday, August 15, 2020
- TIME: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- WHERE: Salem Volunteer Fire Company
424 Hartford Road
Salem, CT 06420
- TICKETS: Tickets are advance order only! No tickets will be sold at the door!
- Adults: $17.00
- Seniors: $12.00
- Children: $8.00
For questions or to purchase tickets, please call the station at (860) 859-0942
Tickets can also be purchased online with PayPal, using the form below.
Tickets purchased online will be held at the door for your convenience. This way you don't have to worry about getting them in the mail
and bringing them with you,
we will have them waiting when you arrive.
PLEASE NOTE: The Salem Volunteer Fire Department supports the Care & Share of East Lyme, a food pantry helping Salem residents. Please bring a non-perishable food item to the BBQ. These items will go directly to Care & Share food pantry. If you would like more information about the cause, please visit the Care & Share of East Lyme website. Thank you for your support.
To order tickets online:
- Enter desired ticket quantities.
- Enter an optional donation amount.
- Enter your name and email address where indicated.
- Click the Add To Cart button.
- You will be directed to PayPal to finish the transaction. Please follow the checkout procedure all the way through and click on the link, at the end,
to bring you back to our page.
- On the PayPal website, if your order looks correct:
- If you have a PayPal account, enter your login information.
- If you prefer not to create an account, click the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link to continue with a credit card payment.
- Once you have completed the checkout, we will hold the tickets at the door for you on the day of the event.